Amy is a Registered Pharmacist with over 30 years of experience.
She is a Functional Medicine Health Coach, and the Founder of Medicus Wellness.
Amy’s search for answers on her own health issues lead her to functional medicine.
As a Functional Medicine Health Coach, Amy works with individuals who simply want to optimize their health, as well as people with chronic issues who want to have better control of their biology.
Amy helps her clients to better understand their health status, medication and supplement usage. Most importantly, she helps her clients to identify and address possible root causes of symptoms and prevent the progression of these symptoms. Often, that means lifestyle changes and use of alternative and holistic therapies.
Amy Ku, R.Ph. Health Consultant
“I genuinely care about your health and wellness, and I am here to help.”
Outside of her role as a health coach, Amy produces non-toxic skin care products, and teaches yoga from her home studio. On her free time, Amy enjoys running and Zumba. Her favorite way to start the day? Yoga stretch right out of bed, then practice mindfulness meditation, followed by a mindful walk with her dog Cooper.
“Information and knowledge will empower you to live up to your true potential.”
Who is Accountable for your Health?
Summary of qualifications
- Graduated from University of British Columbia in 1987.
- Registered pharmacist for more than 30 years with the British Columbia College of Pharmacists
- Fellow of Anti-Aging, Metabolic and Functional Medicine
- Diplomate of American Board of Anti-Aging Health Practitioners
- Certification in Advanced Endocrinology
- Certification in non-sterile compounding
- Certification in Life Coaching
- Member of the British Columbia Pharmacists Association
- Yoga Teacher Training – 200HR RYT
- Master of Business Administration, Simon Fraser University