Amy is a Registered Pharmacist with over 30 years of experience.
She is a Functional Medicine Pharmacist, Health Coach, and the Founder of Medicus Wellness. Her search for answers on her own health issues lead her to functional medicine.
Amy works with people with chronic health issues to gain better control of their biology, and with individuals who simply want to optimize their health for ageless living.
Applying a functional medicine approach, Amy helps you to identify and address possible root causes that drive aging and create diseases. She firmly believes in the use of lifestyle medicine, holistic therapies and the latest science and technology to support your health.
Outside of her roles as a functional medicine pharmacist and health coach, Amy is also a distributor for BEMER, a Health Canada approved Class II medical device to improve blood circulation.
“I genuinely care about your health and wellness, and I am here to help.”
“Information and knowledge will empower you to live up to your true potential.”
Who is Accountable for your Health?
Summary of qualifications
- Graduated from University of British Columbia in 1987.
- Registered pharmacist for more than 30 years with the British Columbia College of Pharmacists
- Fellow of Anti-Aging, Metabolic and Functional Medicine
- Diplomate of American Board of Anti-Aging Health Practitioners
- Certification in Advanced Endocrinology
- Certification in non-sterile compounding
- Certification in Life Coaching
- Member of the British Columbia Pharmacists Association
- Yoga Teacher Training – 200HR RYT
- Master of Business Administration, Simon Fraser University